Sunday 15 November 2009

Catch 22 ....

All we are waiting for is for the bank to issue one bit of paper and we are off. Unfortunately, our financial lady and the girl taking care of our build have not hit it off at all. On friday they had a few words both of them blaming the other. Not what I need right now, feeling quite stressed about the whole thing. The bank want's a start date before they give us approval and Coral wont give us a start date until we have approval ... what's a girl to do?

Fingers crossed we have good news this week.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this, I was wondering what was going on, I thought you would of had your start date by now.. Hopefully you will get it soon...

    jambre

    ReplyDelete
  2. how annoying - i was lucky that my CSO was great with my broker, however my broker and Rochelle from accounts hate each others guts - they had a huge bitch fight over my first invoice and i just let them sort it out between themselves - so i know how you feel! fingers crossed they grow up and get on with it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed you will get your start date soon!
    I cant wait to see your build!
    You will be able to watch your house grow from my alfresco area :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.