Thursday 19 November 2009

We have a start date

3rd December ... this is when we will start building new house.

A lovely lady at Coral rang this morning while I was being served at a counter, I asked her to ring back in 5 minutes. She took 10 minutes to actually ring back and when she did she gave me the news that we had been waiting for. If she was next to me I would have kissed her. What she said apart from give me the date is anyones guess, something about sending a letter etc ... sorry but I didn't really hear the rest.

Anyway, all go from here, I wonder how much they will get done before xmas, probably get the slab down at least.

Off to buy a bottle of bubbly now ...... c ya!

2 comments:

  1. hey there :) congrats on the exciting news? to you remember the ladies name at all? my CSO was Zara and she was so awesome i sent her choccies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ours was Liz who was really nice, hope our site supervisor is as nice!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.